Hey Anyone that wants to check out my blog, here it is. This is mainly for mom and dad, because I know mom keeps wanting pictures of the kids and the family, and I have always been such a slacker and not sent one. Mostly because I didn't want to set up snapfish. Something about it just appealed to my procrastinating self and I just never got around to it. Also, since it really is impractical to cut and paste pictures into emails, I decided to post them here. So, mom and dad, this is for you. Or anybody else who wants to look at my beautiful family.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Pictures of the kids
Hey Anyone that wants to check out my blog, here it is. This is mainly for mom and dad, because I know mom keeps wanting pictures of the kids and the family, and I have always been such a slacker and not sent one. Mostly because I didn't want to set up snapfish. Something about it just appealed to my procrastinating self and I just never got around to it. Also, since it really is impractical to cut and paste pictures into emails, I decided to post them here. So, mom and dad, this is for you. Or anybody else who wants to look at my beautiful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures of the family. We really enjoyed them.
The blog is a great idea.
Love,
Dad & Mom
Post a Comment